Monday, March 15, 2010

The weekend

The weekend was quite exciting. Finally, G.O.B.s (Gang of Bitches) managed to take out time for a get together. Yes, we three - Ann, Alps and Pinks planned a get together at Pinks' home. We had fun together. First we went to her place, gossiped about our old office, bitched about all other gals, and laughed a lot. Really, it was fun together after so many days. Then we went to market. I bought a nice top for myself as my mother told me and then red hot sexy sandals, O.M.G. I love them. Today, I have worn them too :) So, back to the weekend, the day was fun filled.

As Alps has got engaged, congrats Alps, We saw her would be hubby's photographs and pulled her leg. Really, it's a wonderful feeling to be engaged and then planning for marriage. O.M.G, I'm waiting for my Prince Charming, Who would be the lucky guy. Lollzzzz. We clicked so many pics, ate a lot. Pinks mom make delicious food, I am planning to take cooking lessons from her :) So, in short, it had been a great day. Looking forward to more fun, more laughter and more excitement.

Love,
Ann

4 comments:

CutePriya said...

Yeah...Yippi...Go GOB's...

Many Congrats to Alps...And yes, definitely you'll find your Prince Charming... I am keeping my fingers crossed..

Love,
Priya :)

f said...

it's great spending time with close girl friends.. congrats to your friend and hope you find your hot prince charming very soon!

red sandals! wow, i want a pair myself :> with a red hot dress. mirchi !

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

cool... im dyin to buy a red sandal... am so J u bought it ;) well, too good to have a all girls outing... i miss them nowadays... nice that u had fun. don worry, u shall get ur prince charming soon :)

Haritha P Singh said...

hey gud one...