Friday, July 9, 2010

New Job

After 3 months of rest at home, finally I got a new Job. These 3 months had been a mix of torture and boredom. I was sitting idle all the time thinking about useless stuff. In these 3 months, I have realized how necessary it is to keep yourself occupied with work. I am feeling as if I am back from a long illness. Anyways, it feels good to be in office. There are new challenges as far as the work is concerned. People are ok types, but the best part is I have an old friend of mine who's working here in the other department so I can go for breaks with her. Overall, it feels good to be busy and occupied. Life has changed a lot in past few months, but I am trying to get hold of myself and regain the old enthusiasm and energy. Will keep posting with latest updates.

Till later,
Take Care,
Ann

6 comments:

CutePriya said...

Yippi! Ann is back...believe me...i was waiting for an Update from and 'BOOM' you're are back again...

Many congratulations for this New Beginning and just wish that you leads you to greater success in carrier...(it calls for a party though)

Keeping busy is Good...And this New opportunity is worth that you got through...

Loads of Love,
Priya

Akum said...

Congrats on your new job... No matter how much we rant, like is pretty boring if you don't have a job. But this condition does not apply if you have a ten digit bank balance. LOL. Have fun weekend

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

yayyy... all the best with ur new job. nice template. i got the same one too :)

Killer Drama said...

congratsss :) do well

Rosyblue said...

Congratulations!!! :) It's a great feeling when you have a new job- a new beginning. :)

Jack said...

Ann,

Congratulations. What is your speciality? I am sure you will do well and make your mark soon.

Take care