Saturday, October 6, 2012

KCC Annual Fest 2012


So.. Here I am after a short break :) Well there is a lot to share. The first good news is that I have got a new job .. Tadaaa.. Since past two years I had this perception that I get things with very difficulty and now it has become pattern of my life. Be it, job, studies or anything else. But this time, by God's grace, I didn't do much hard work in giving interviews. All I did that I filtered my search and set some priorities. And see, after just 2 interviews, I cleared the third one. The offer is really good and the best part is it's too near to my place so, distance would not kill my time :) But, yes I haven't still disclosed this to anyone accept my family and 2 close friends. All am waiting for my this month's salary. As soon as I get that I will switch to new organisation.

Now The second great news is that We attended the annual festival of our organisation and it was such a great experience. For the first time I saw any celebrity from soo close. It was all light, music, fun, drama and a lot more. We shook a leg with Neha Dhupia and sang wit Palash Sen. A very well organised event and beautifully anchored by RJ Mahiya and Ashish from Radio FM. Really, had a great time before leaving this organisation. Here are few pictures from the event. Hope you will like them.



A Famous Dance Group Performing on Stage


Neha Dhupia (Centre) with RJ Mahiya and Ashish from 91.1 FM 



Guys Performing on the peppy no. "Mashaah Alla" from "Ek Tha Tiger"


Palash Sen Performing Live on the Stage. A Real Cool Dude I must Say.. 


Well.. These were the good news I wanted to share with you all.. Catch you Later. Till Then Take Care.. 


Ann




3 comments:

Jack said...

Ann,

Congratulations. Hope this is to your heart. Seems you all had nice time as evident from photographs.

Take care

Rajesh Kumar said...

Congratulations Ann!! hope your new job is worth switching.
Wish you luck for the new job.

Looks like you had great time in the party. A nice change from every day crunches.

Keep posting..
Raj

Ann said...

@Jack: Thank you Uncle ! Yeah, the opportunity seem good.

@Rajesh: Thanks Raj for you best wishes. Yeah, we really had a good change with this fest.