Friday, October 26, 2012

What Matters the Most - Inner or Outer Beauty ?


Hi Everyone!

I hope you all are doing well. Here is a great news to share with you all. I have joined a new organisation with a better profile, salary package and position. So am quite excited about this new achievement and have adapted well in the new horizon. My boss who is a lady (for the first time I would be working with a lady boss, hope it would be a nice experience) and my other sub-ordinates are quite supportive and generous. So, I am quite liking it. Moreover the working hours and days are less here so, that's also a positive point :)

Another update is, I read an article that women who apply makeup and take a good care of themselves are trusted more in their workplace. The logic behind that is such women keep an eye on minute details and are more responsible when it comes to their profession. So, after reading that, I've become more conscious about how well I can maintain myself. So, explored few makeup tips and latest trends on fashion make myself more confident. And it was proved by another article that I read on my favorite writer Paulo Coelho's Blog and want to share it with you all.

Read 2-3 times to absorb the essence of what the writer is trying to convey:


"People always say: ‘It’s inner beauty that matters, not outer beauty.’ Well, that’s not true. If it were, why would flowers put so much energy into attracting bees? And why would raindrops transform themselves into a rainbow when they encounter the sun? 

Because nature longs for beauty, and is only satisfied when beauty can be exalted. Outer beauty is what makes inner beauty visible, and it manifests itself in the light that flows from our eyes. The eyes are the mirror of the soul and reflect everything that seems to be hidden; and, like a mirror, they also reflect the person looking into them. 

So if the person looking into someone’s eyes has a dark soul, he will see only his own ugliness."


Hope you liked the post. I would appreciate if you will share your views on the same.


Take Care,
Ann

3 comments:

Rajesh Kumar said...

Nice to hear that finally you landed at your dream island. I hope you must have enjoyed your journey. Congratulations & all the very best for your new journey!!

With due respect for you & Sir Paulo Coelho, I would say something contradictory "Inner beauty is important than outer beauty". Until its my professional requirement, I would rather stick to what I am. Although I will make changes to fit into the environment but will never make it a necessity or priority. I will be more happy to have both of them... lol :)

Ann said...

@Rajesh: Glad to read your honest views..

Jack said...

Ann,

Congratulations on job to your liking. Hope it makes you feel totally satisfied and happy. Outer beauty is needed to attract while it is inner beauty which is a must to sustain any relationship.

Take care