Friday, July 2, 2021

Survival Guide for Youngsters

 There comes a point in almost everyone's life when we lose hope from every direction of our life. Some of us get so disturbed by certain life events and go into a depression state as we don't have many people around us with whom we can share our pain, few of us even start thinking about ending our life. 

Now, the question arises, in such testing times, how we can keep ourselves positive or think in the right direction so that we don't end up feeling lonely, depressed, or fall into the trap of bad habits. 

1. Count on your saviors: For me, my saviors are my friends or my sister. There have been times when I felt so low that life seemed meaningless to me. In such tough times, my sister and a few close friends helped me come out of it.

But, friends be aware also, sometimes we make unknown online friends whom we think are the safest person to share our thoughts with but sometimes when you don't know who is the real person on the other side, he or she might spoil ur things (happened with me). 

So, be careful, always be cautious with whom you are sharing your problems. 

So, just look around and think of 5 most important and close people in the real-world (not in the virtual world) with whom you can share your pain. In fact, even if there is a single person who is ready to listen to you, life is worth living.

2. Keep your Mind Engaged: 



2. 




 


No comments: