Friday, July 2, 2021

Life Mein Twist :)

Life is so uncertain, and this I have learnt in past 2-3 years. One moment you think this world is full of happiness, full of love, full of laughter, but the next moment it just vanishes in a second. After completing my post grad, I got the job, I got money, but the real me lost somewhere in the race of meeting targets, sticking on to people who never beloged to me, and and then moving on with a hard hearted, more confident, always smiling, no tension carrying Ann. The real Ann lost somewhere. The innocent Ann died inside. Life is not that bad yet, but it's not that good too. Stress has increased. Stress to search better job, stress to survive with responsibilities and stress to make everyone happy while I myself is not happy.

Sometimes I think, Human nature is complex. We don't get satisfied by anything. When we were in college, we were desparate to get a job, to get married to have fun. But, now when we have the job, the money, I don't have any expectations, any enthusiasm left.

No comments: