Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Count Your Blessings..

Well, last few days have been busy for me .. my hubbys mausi is suffering from cancer and we are hereto help her to deal with her illness.. She is a strong lady and is facing every situation with a positive frame of mind.. in last few month, i found another mother in her .. she is a good soul and listens to me and shares good thought with me.. Hope she recovers well.. today am here to thank god and each and every person in my life who added good and some bitter exp. to it.. Without such learning I have not been so mentally strong ..Last month have been a roller coaster though.. I found out some ugly truths but I enjoyed some great moments too.. Well I count my blessings now... So here is a list ..

 1. I enjoyed cleaning the house for mausi ji.. It needed a deep cleaning.. (We did it with the help of Urban Clap)... Technology is a boon in itself... 

 2. Met my friend in the society and enjoyed with her .. 

 3. Met My cousin Bhabhi and we enjoyed going to Golf course and lunch and dinners with her and my husbands family...they are fun..

 4. Went to Jagat Farm Market and enjoyed shopping with my lovely cutie pie daughter.... 

 5. Watched "Spider Man" movie with my Hubby and daughter.. These are a few.. 

Thank you god for surrounding me with such wonderful people ...

No comments: